Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gearing Up for the Challenge

Now that I've made the decision to publish Searching for Jane, Finding Myself, I'm moving into high gear.  At the top of my ever expanding to-do list is the layout and design of the book, followed by a new blog/web site.  I've been fooling around with WordPress and I'm excited with the options. Not only can I have a blog, but I can add pages, customize their look with graphics, photos and videos, have a personal url: searchingforjane.com, and even add a shopping cart. It's going to take a couple of weeks to make the transition to the new site, but I'm looking forward to narrowing my niche to topics related to adoption and promoting my book. Once I've made the move, I'll send out an APB on Twitter and Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Daffodil Planter" Charlotte Germane said...

And make sure you can check the Wordpress blog comments so you don't get nonsense like the above!

I can hear that publishing engine shifting into high gear!